Paneer Kofta Curry. You may or may not need water. If the mixture looks dry then add otherwise skip. paneer kofta recipe stuffed paneer kofta masala with detailed photo and video recipe. basically a rich, creamy and spicy curry masala recipe served with stuffed paneer balls. it is often referred as vegetarian version of meat balls which hails from the popular punjabi cuisine and may also be referred as malai kofta recipe. it is generally prepared on special occasions.
The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry. This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan. You can have Paneer Kofta Curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Paneer Kofta Curry
- It’s 100 gm of Chatu powder.
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer.
- You need 150 gm of potato.
- You need 4 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corriender powder.
- It’s 2 of green chillis (chopped).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Method – How to make Shaam Savera Kofta Curry. Making the kofta from spinach and paneer. Blanch the spinach and give a churn in mixer for few seconds to mix the leaves, but not make paste. Create paneer balls and then wrap paneer balls inside churned spinach to give shape of kofta balls and deep fry these spinach balls.
Paneer Kofta Curry step by step
- Heat a frying saucer and heatup the chatu powder..
- Next, take the chatu in a bowl. Add potato and paneer to it. Also add finely chopped chillies and corriender, salt and sugar..
- Mash and mix them well. Now, shape it like a Kofta (round)..
- Deep fry the kofta in hot oil..
- Now take a pan and add oil. After the oil becomes hot add tomato paste, salt, corriender and cumin powder, a bit of sugar, garam masala, and mix them. Cook it well..
- Next add, the koftas in the gravy and cook it for two minutes..
- Your hot paneer kofta is then ready! Bon Appétit..
Take grated paneer in a mixing bowl, to that add grated boiled potato, green chillies, red chilli powder, grated ginger, coriander powder, salt, coriander leaves, corn flour and mix it really well. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious mouthwatering kofta curries where cauliflower and paneer koftas are simmered in a creamy tangy tomato gravy to create a party in your mouth. Serve cauliflower paneer kofta curry with phulkas, parathas or even pulao for your next weeknight dinner. About Paneer Kofta Recipe: A north Indian delicacy, this paneer recipe is not just any regular version of Paneer Kofta, but is stuffed with aromatic goodness of raisins and khoya along with various spices, deep fried and simmering hot in a creamy gravy. Prepare for a dinner party, special occasions or a usual family lunch, this quick and easy recipe can be cooked within an hour and stands for a.