Hara bhara kebab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. hara bhara kabab recipe Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab You can have Hara bhara kebab using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebab
- Prepare 1 bunch of blanched Spinach (palak).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- It’s 1 of boiled capsicum.
- You need 5 of Green chillis.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 5 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s 3 of boiled Potato.
- It’s 4 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 tbspn of corn flour.
- You need 1 tbspn of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs to coat.
- You need 5-6 of cashew nuts.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Oil to fry.
The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some.
Hara bhara kebab step by step
- In a grinder add blanched palak, peas, capsicum, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chillies. Grind it to a fine paste do not add much water..
- To this paste add boiled potatoes, bread slice, amchur powder, garam masala, bread crumbs, corn flour and salt..
- Relish it !!!.
- Make tikki shaped kebabs out of the mixture and coat it with breadcrumbs. Press 1 cashew nut on top of the kebab. And shallow fry it.
Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers. These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make.