Raw Banana Kofta. The dumplings (raw banana kofta) can be served as an appetizer or can be simmered in a rich gravy and served as a main course dish. The warming gravy aka sauce adds that magic touch which pulls the dish together and makes for an excellent side with flavored rice or rotis. Kacha Kolar Kofta Recipe: How To Make Bengali Style Raw Banana And Paneer Kofta From gourd vegetables to raw, the vegetable curries of Bengal are a variegated affair.
When the base is cooked and becomes light golden, turn over and fry the other side. Flip for a couple of times more and pan fry the koftas till they become golden and crisp. How to Make Raw Banana Kofta Curry. You can have Raw Banana Kofta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Raw Banana Kofta
- It’s 1 of raw banana (boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilly, ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
Boil raw bananas with the skin. Cool it, remove the skin, mash and keep aside. Prepare paneer ; In a vessel take a little oil, add mustard and cumin for tadka. Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
Raw Banana Kofta step by step
- In a bowl combine mashed banana. mashed potato,turmeric powder, red chilly powder, 1 tsp green chilly, ginger and garlic paste,1/2 tsp garam masala, Salt to taste and little hot…oil. Mix………….well and knead a smooth dough. Keep aside for 3 minutes. From the mixture. Take a small ball and make a kofta size shape. Once it is done. Keep aside. Now kofta's are ready for shallow frying.
- Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is hot. Shallow fry the kofta's till it light brown in colour both the sides.
- Once it is done. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with coriander leaves. Immediately serve………..hot………….. banana kofta's with any chutney.
Add the mashed banana, besan, salt, kurma masala and remove from heat. Nisha Madhulika Recipe – Learn How to Make RECIPE OF RAW BANANA Step by Step on Nisha Madhulika. Serve the raw banana kofta with more of the green chutney. Notes: – if the banana mixture seems too sticky add some raw rice powder or besan to the mixture – you can make a gravy like for malai kofta and add these koftas to make raw banana kofta curry, a great side dish for rotis Raw banana kofta kachcha kela ka kofta is ready to serve.