Split Gram Fried Kebab. Shami Kebabs are a popular spicy fried Pattie and are usually served as a starter or a snack. They are so nice though, you could just keep picking one up now and again throughout the day. Remove from the heat and add ginger, garlic, pepper, chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder and grind the mixture into a fine paste and knead into a dough.
Making Chana Dal Namkeen/Crunchy Split Bengal Gram Snack at home is very easy, and so simple. This spicy and savory snack can be served to guests or can. Urdu Recipes >> Daal, Lentils, Beans, Lobia Urdu Recipes > Fried Grams And Lentils. You can cook Split Gram Fried Kebab using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Split Gram Fried Kebab
- You need 1 cup of soaked split gram.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s pinch of asfoetida.
- Prepare as required of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Oil for frying.
Put the meat along with the spices, covered with water, into a pot. Different vegetables marinated with Indian masala and gram flour, battered and fried. In a city proud of their kebabs, the bazaar cooks of Lucknow were known to make the best Shami Kebabs. They are small round patties, made of mince meat and lentils, which are lightly fried in beaten eggs.
Split Gram Fried Kebab step by step
- In a mixer jar take soaked split gram, garlic clove, green chilli, ginger and black pepper and grind it coarsely..
- In a mixing bowl take split gram mixture,all spices and salt and mix nicely..
- Heat oil in a pan,take small portion of mixture and place it on in hot oil and deep fry it on low to medium flame until it becomes golden and crispy..
- Prepare all the kebab with the same process..
- Split gram fried kebabs are ready to serve with tomato sauce or any desired dip..
They are popular throughout the Indian subcontinent, eaten as an appetizer, a starter or a snack. These deep fried kebabs are made out of patties that are a blend of the fiery spices of Andhra Pradesh with mutton (leg piece), split gram, hung yoghurt, eggs, bay leaves and black cardamom. Kakori Kebab Chicken Shami Kebab are pan fried delicate kebabs. They are made with ground chicken, chana dal (split bengal gram) and spices. This recipe makes a large batch so eat some right now, and freeze the rest for later.