Arbi Kofta Curry. Kofta is usually prepared by mixing the mashed or grated Vegetables with gram flour. Variations like lauki kofta (Bottle gourd ), paneer kofta , kathal kofta (Jackfruite ) and shahi kofta can be prepared. Today i am making Arbi(colocasia) ka kofta.
Ingredients: Arbi Leaves Kofta Curry – Arbi Patta Kofta Curry – Taro Leaves Kofta Arbi leaves sabzi with gravy is a mildly spiced and super yummy kofta recipe prepared with arbi leaves. These steamed round balls are simmered in rich gravy making it a perfect accompaniment to your meals. Arbi or colocasia is an excellent source […] Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt Dip Recipe, Learn how to make Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt Dip (absolutely delicious recipe of Arbi Kofta with Mint Yogurt Dip ingredients and cooking method) Arbi Kofta is the perfect tea time snack for you to try out during the navratras. You can have Arbi Kofta Curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Arbi Kofta Curry
- You need 1 of large potato.
- It’s 5 of Colocasia / Arbi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli. ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tmarind pulp.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s as required of Oil for frying.
Prepared with kuttu ka aata and accompanied with the ever versatile mint-yogurt dip, these crisp bites will have everyone asking. Another example of a perfect tea-time snack, these koftas are made with taro roots, kuttu ka aata, ginger and ajwain. You may also replace kuttu ka aata with normal maida in the recipe. Alongside, we also bring an amazing mint yogurt dip recipe to accompany the koftas.
Arbi Kofta Curry step by step
- Wash Arbi and potato cut into big pieces and pressure cook for three whistles. Once it is done. Cool it and keep aside. Peel the arbi and potato. Again wash it twice. Combine in a bowl and mash it..
- In a bowl. Combine Arni and potato and mash it properly. Add all the dry spices, salt, gram flour and tamarind pulp. Mix properly. Knead a smooth dough. Don't add water..
- Make a round size in shape. Heat oil in kadai. Shallow fry koftas till brown in colour. Once it is done. Keep aside.
- In the same kadia little oil. Add cumin seeds 1 dry red chilli. Fry for few minutes. Add all the dry ingredients, salt. Mix…properly. Add water as needed. Boil the curry for few minutes. Add tamarind pulp. Boil for few mnutes..
- Then add arbi koftas. Cook for few minutes. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with green chilli. Ready to serve with hot chapatis.
If you are a fan of Middle Eastern cuisine, then you have all the. Spicy Arbi Curry is a delightful main dish recipe which your family and friends would love to gorge on. This unusual kadhi made with arbi pakodi and arbi-and-curd gravy will win your heart instantly. This arbi kofta snack is made with kuttu ka aata and paired with the refreshing mint-yogurt dip. It is filling and tasty, and perfect for fasting snack.