Dry Green Peas Tawa Kebab. Hara bhara kebab is a popular appetizer/starter prepared with potatoes, spinach, peas, coriander leaves and spices. It is very simple and easy to make at home. It makes a perfect tea time snack and also a great party starter.
This can get your party started – a perfect party snack!. This Green Peas Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV. Hara Masala Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Hara Masala Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Hara Masala Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Kebabs made from green peas, potatoes, spinach and spices. You can cook Dry Green Peas Tawa Kebab using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Dry Green Peas Tawa Kebab
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled and grinded dry green peas.
- It’s 1 of big sized finely chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need As per taste of Salt as per taste.
- It’s as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s as required of Oil for shallow fry.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
This Hara Masala Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Add coriander leaves and a pinch of turmeric powder (turmeric powder is an optional ingredient; it is added to enhance the green color) and mix. Hara bhara kebab recipe is a delicious variation of vegetarian kabab. it is made with fresh spinach leaves, green peas and potatoes. So they are nutritious as well as delicious.
Dry Green Peas Tawa Kebab step by step
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients except oil and mix it well altogether..
- Divide the mixture into equal parts of lemon sized balls and give the shape of kebab..
- Heat oil in a tava and shallow fry all the kebabs from both sides on low flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Kebabs is ready to serve..
Hara bhara kabab makes for a good Indian starter or snack. This green veg kabab can also be stuffed in burger buns or sandwiches can be made from them. Kids will surely enjoy this tikkis /patties or kebabs… Very easy and quick healty recipe is as follows. Enjoy the punch of Indian flavors from across the country like Mumbai Vada Pops, Achari Beetroot Kebab, Rajmah Ki Galauti, Chicken Galauti, Desi Style Chicken Patty and some international classics like Lebanese Falafel Kebab, Mediterranean Chicken Kebab, Crispy French Fries, Crunchy Chicken Nuggets made within minutes in the comfort of your home. Dry curry of potato , green peas and cauliflower, with special spices.