Vegetable Seek Kebab. These are also called veg seekh kabab. Skewers are called seekh hence the name. These seekh kababs are traditionally made from lamb and chicken meat.
vegetable seekh kabab with step by step photo and video recipe. the seek kabab recipe originates from pakistan, afganistan and west punjab cuisine and is typically prepared from minced meat. it is grilled on skewers and is basically cooked in tandoor oven. seek kabab recipe can be served as a party starter or in roti / chapathi as a frankie or roll. Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe – About Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe: The all time favourite seekh kebabs full of veggies, almonds and figs. Straight from the blazing tandoor on to your dinner table, here is a delectable veg kebab recipe that you can serve as appetizers at the next dinner party paired with a tangy mint chutney. You can cook Vegetable Seek Kebab using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Vegetable Seek Kebab
- It’s 2 Bowls of Boiled Potatoes.
- You need 1 Bowl of ChanaDal.
- You need 3/4 Bowl of Grinded Soya Chunks.
- It’s 1 Bowl of Carrot (Grated).
- It’s 1/3 Bowl of French Beans (Finely Chopped).
- It’s 3/4 Bowl of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Capsicum (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dhanajeera Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Green Chillie Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Amchur Powder or Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of for roasting.
- You need of Oil or Butter as per choice.
Your guests would be left wanting for more! Vegetable Seekh Kebabs is a delicious appetizer made of mixed vegetables. It is adaptation for vegetarians of the traditional seekh kebabs which are made from minced meat and grilled in tandoor. In a bowl grate boiled potatoes and cabbage and then add fresh coriander, finely chopped green onion, ginger garlic paste, roasted and crushed cumin seeds, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, turmeric powder, salt and the ground vegetables and mix properly.
Vegetable Seek Kebab step by step
- Take ghee in a pan add vegetables to it and cook till they are 70% done..
- Add all dry masalas to it and mix well. Remove from flame and let it cool for some time. Soak chanaDal for 1 hour. Boil soaked Chanadal and grind it to a coarse paste..
- Take Boiled Potatoes in a container. Add ChanaDal paste and sauted vegetables to it and mix well..
- Shape the kebabs and roll them in soya chunks Powder..
- Roast on medium flame with butter or ghee. Flip and roast on all sides till crispy..
- Enjoy yummy kebabs with green chutney or tomato ketchup..
Mixed vegetables like carrots, beans, potatoes and peas mixed with gram flour and aromatic spices – shaped around skewers and grilled on a griddle. The perfect mix of vegetables makes this a healthy and colourful dish. Baked Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe combines the goodness of vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and green peas to make it more palatable by adding potatoes, and spiced rightly. Since these Seekh Kebabs are baked in an oven, it is a healthy option than the deep fried ones. Vegetable Seekh Kebab can be served as a starter along with Green Chutney, Pickled Onions and lemon.