Chicken Kofta. Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture. First, soak a very small piece of sandwich bread in water until super tender, then drain the water and squeeze the bread dry. Place the bread in a large mixing bowl.
You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce – SK Khazana Butter Chicken Dumplings Chettinad Chicken Curry-SK Khazana Chandi Korma Chicken tawook, tahini sauce, grilled chicken shawarma drumsticks, chicken kofta. This recipe doesn't come out exactly like the chicken kofta at our usual carry-out place, but dare I say…it's better? I like them both but they are quite different so it's hard to compare the two to each other. You can have Chicken Kofta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Kofta
- You need 400 grams of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 slices of wet white bread.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed chicken spices.
- Prepare Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 (1 teaspoon) of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For frying:.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For serving:.
- It’s of French fries.
- It’s of Bread.
- It’s of Mayonnaise sauce.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- It’s slices of Tomato.
Pulse yellow onions and garlic in a food processor until very finely chopped. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken Kofta step by step
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients together and chop them well until it becomes a paste..
- Shape it in the form of disc or fingers as desired (I shaped it into the two shapes and used the disks to make the sandwiches in the picture).
- Fry it in vegetable oil until golden..
- To serve: grease a piece of bread with mayonnaise, then place a piece of lettuce, top it with chicken Kofta and tomato slices..
Chicken kofta are ground chicken kabobs. Flavor-packed ground chicken patties that is very popular in the Middle East and North Africa. Ground chicken can be subbed in for ground turkey, delicious both ways. The Chicken Kofta Curry is a flavour packed chicken curry simmered in a tomato makhani gravy and simmer along with chicken kofta balls. This is the recipe that everyone would die to try out.