Green Chicken Kebab. Hariyali Chicken Kabab Recipe is made by marinated the Boneless Chicken Pieces in Green Paste of Mint, Coriander, Methi and Spinach Leaves. Curd or Dahi and some Flavorful Spices are also added and then Grilled the Chicken Pieces in oven. Place chicken in bag or bowl, cover with mixture and marinate: Place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag, pour olive oil mixture over chicken and press chicken into marinade.
The mint and Coriander leaves along with some spices and yogurt gives more flavor and taste to the chicken pieces. Hariyali Chicken Kebab / Green Chicken Kebab is a famous North Indian delicacy which is gaining popularity all around the world. The dish is juicy and delicious, and you can actually taste mint and cilantro in it. You can cook Green Chicken Kebab using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Green Chicken Kebab
- You need 250 gms of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 1 of small bowl peas.
- It’s 1 of roughly chopped Carrot.
- It’s 100 gms of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of roughly chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chat masala.
The ease of preparation with minimal ingredients is it's highlight, quite different from the usual Indian recipes.. Because here's what's involved: grilled pita bread, English cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cubed feta, kalamata olives, and tzatziki sauce paired with the best Greek chicken kabobs I have ever had. Now the kabobs get the most amazing marinade makeover – olive oil, lemon juice/zest, paprika, oregano, basil, thyme, garlic and shallot. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried.
Green Chicken Kebab step by step
- Heat oil in a pan for sallow frying. Add Green Peas, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilli in and stir fry. Add chopped chicken in it with salt and stir fry for 5 minutes.Turn off the flame.keep aside and let it cool down..
- Transfer all this into grinding jar and make a thick paste. Now transfer this in a bowl or plate. Add Red chilli powder, chat masala and cornflour and make it like a dough. Kebab mixture is ready..
- Make equal size round balls from the mixture. Now,Grease your palm and take some mixture, put it on your palm and slightly press. Do the same with other kebabs..
- Sallow Fry untill they cooked well. Remove with a slotted spoon. Drain them on kitchen paper towels to remove excess oil. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or gren chilli chutney with masala onion rings..
Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs have to be right up there in my top five favourites. I love the deep green colour and the flavour is out of this world gorgeous. Kebab's are famous as starters in restaurants. Hariyali tikka is a famous Punjabi dhaba appetizer. They are famous along the highway side dhabas and some restaurants.