Chila Kofta curry. The batter can be prepared in advance and refrigerated and fried next morning. Stuffing varies from potato,mixed vegetables or paneer. Whisk all the ingredients together in the bowl along with water to.
Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve delicious and yummy Lauki kofta Curry with chapati, paratha or rice. Aloo kofta curry recipe is one of the most popular kofta recipe. It is easy to make and the taste of this curry is yummy. You can cook Chila Kofta curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chila Kofta curry
- It’s 1 bowl of besan.
- It’s 2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
For making aloo kofta I used mashed potatoes, green chilli and corn flour and for gravy I used tomato, onion, almonds, cashew and ginger-garlic paste. To begin with Besan And Green Pea Cheela, first take a mixer jar and add green peas, garlic, onion, ginger, coriander leaves, a little water and make a paste. Take a mixing bowl and add chickpea flour, green peas paste, fennel seeds powder, sesame seeds, carom seed, salt and all the spices. Wash the tomatoes, take out the seeds of green chilly and wash it, peel the ginger and wash it.
Chila Kofta curry instructions
- Firstly take bowl put Besan, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala powder and make thick batter with water..
- Then take non stick pan spread little oil and put 1 laddle Besan batter and spread it properly. Then from both sides roast chila and cut it into small pieces and put aside..
- Make the fine paste of Onion in grinder. Then take Pan put oil heat it then add cumin seeds crackle them then add onion and ginger garlic paste saute till oil seprated..
- Then add coriander powder, Turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and saute it..
- Now add one cup water and give one boiled, then add Chila and switch off the flame..
- Now enjoy with chappati, rice..
Now grind all these vegatables in the grinder to make a paste. Sieve the besan and take it out in a separate container. Chilla, the Indian pancake, is so versatile that you can add any combination of ingredients to the basic besan batter to come up with something new that tastes different! This Lauki Chilla is one such version that. For Curry/Gravy Peel, roughly chop onion and grind into smooth paste (don't add water), grind tomato and keep aside.