Chocolate cake. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly!
But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. You can have Chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- You need 3/4 cup of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 of +1/3 cup sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of +3/4 cup all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 TBSP of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 2 TBSP milk.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vanilla.
Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense.
Chocolate cake step by step
- Beat butter and sugar with hand mixer for like 5 mins till light and fluffy..
- Add in one egg at a time and mix thoroughly..
- Add vanilla.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, cocoa together..
- Add half the flour and half the milk and mix, than add the rest of the flour and mix till combined, don't over mix..
- Bake in two 8 inch pans in preheated oven 180° for about 50 mins depending on your oven, to confirm its done,a toothpick inserted will come out clean. Turn the cake on a cooling rack..
- While cake is cooling for the dripping I melted 50 grams dark cooking chocolate with 50 grams whipping cream and melt together in microwave for like 30 sec..
- Beat 2 cups whipping cream with 1/2 cup icing sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. When cake is cool brush some sugar water on the first layer than put a generous amount of whipped cream and than put on the second layer and brush again with sugar water than put rest of the whipping cream all around the cake. Chill after icing it..
- Take your piping bag,make a small snip and the end and put the chocolate dripping in, and go all around the chilled cake and let it drip down, than decorate as desired. Enjoy..
- Tip…Sugar water brushed on cake is to keep cake moist.
Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and.