Broiled lamb kebabs. Serve these broiled lamb kabobs over a bed of Couscous Salad dipped in Tzatziki Sauce. One of my favorite dinners right here! Combine the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, olive oil, salt, and both peppers in a large bowl.
Grilled Greek Lamb Kebabs Recipe – tender and flavorful pieces of marinated lamb, grilled to perfection on wooden skewers with peppers and onions. Perfect for grilling season and summer parties. I rarely make this grilled Greek lamb kebabs recipe, but it is definitely worth trying. You can have Broiled lamb kebabs using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Broiled lamb kebabs
- Prepare 6 Pounds of Boneless Lamb Shoulder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Coriander (Optional).
- You need 1 of Medium-Large Onion.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Leaf Parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Beef or chicken Flavored.
- You need of Salt as you needed.
Grilled Herb Crusted Lamb Kebabs marinate overnight to infuse the lamb with garlic and herbs. Perfect for summer grilling, herb crusted lamb goes great with whole grain salads for a healthy grilled dinner. Tools To Make Grilled Ground Lamb Kofta Kebab: Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe. Bamboo Skewers for Grilling – These are mandatory for this recipe, so make sure you have a stash at home, or order here so you can make a batch of lamb kofta kebab asap!
Broiled lamb kebabs step by step
- Cut the lamb into roughly 2 by 2 inch pieces. Use a food processor to chop the onion and parsley. Then mix all of that with cumin, coriander, salt, black pepper and olive oil..
- Pour over the lamb pieces then proceed to mix it by hand until thoroughly mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours..
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and thread them onto skewers. Cook under an oven broiler for about 5-7 minutes each side. Serve with basmati rice or pita bread together with Greek tzatziki sauce on the side. Enjoy!.
However, her recipe for Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Kebabs is one that really stood out. Clearly, this recipe was a must make and it surely did not disappoint. The secret is all in the marinade, which is a mix up of all my. The best cuts of meat to use for shish kebab are boneless lamb shoulder, lamb sirloin (shown above), or lamb leg. You want the meat to have a bit of fat, but not too much.