No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry. The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy. Kofta's are traditionally deep fried vegetable or cheese balls that are dipped in a spicy curry. This recipe of kofta is healthy as the kofta's are not deep fried but instead made in a kuzhi paniyaram pan.
Be it in any form, both when mingle with each other the outcome is an ecstasy. palak kofta recipe palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Malai kofta is a delicious fried potato and cottage cheese (Paneer) ball in a rich tomato based curry sauce. You can cook No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry
- It’s of For Palak Kofta.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Palak Puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashew powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gram Flour.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need as per need of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Roasted Jeera Powder.
- It’s of For Paneer Balls.
- It’s 1 cup of paneer grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need Pinch of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Gravy.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic piece.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilli.
- You need 2 of medium size onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Medium size tomato.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cashew / 8-9 Cashew.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
This popular Indian recipe creates delicious dumplings, perfect for soaking up all the velvety sauce. The air fryer lightens up the traditionally deep fried dumplings while the Instant Pot makes putting together the curry sauce effortless. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You may or may not need water.
No Fry Palak Paneer Kofta Curry step by step
- For palak Kofta, take nonstick pan add oil, Cumin, Ginger Garlic Chilli paste roast for while now add palak pure, black pepper powder, cashew powder, Gram flour and stir continue until you get the thick texture.
- Cool down completely palak pure to make balls,.
- For Paneer balls, mix Grated Paneer, Black pepper powder, Cardamom Powder, Salt and corn flour give it good mix, now knees it from you palm for minimum 2-3 minutes to get combine together or until you get into dough form.
- Grease your hand with oil and make paneer balls like small coin size and another side take big size of palak batter and flatten In palm and stuff paneer ball it into it, cover it and roll it..
- Cote the balls into corn flour and add oil into Appe pan and add koftas into pan. Now cover it and leave it for 7-8 minutes on slow flame, once it's done crispy layer, flip the koftas and keep it on low flame for another 5 minutes.
- For Gravy, Take oil and add Jeera, Garlic, ginger, green chillies, Tomato, onion, cashew, saute for 2 min now add water and species. Keep the flame on low and cover it for 10 minutes or till the tomatoes get mushy..
- After it cool down the veggies mixture and grind it into a paste..
- Take pan add oil, Bay leaf, Green Cardamom add gravy, kasuri methi, salt, honey/sugar, cream. Stir and Keep it on the low flame for 10 minutes and then ready to serve.
- For serving, take gravy into serving bowl/ plate, add gravy first, cut the koftas from middle and place it into serving plate, garnish with cream.
- Tip: You can adjust consistency of palak puree batter by adding little corn flour if you finding difficulties into rolling..
If the mixture looks dry then add otherwise skip. How to make Andhra Style Palakaru Vepadu Recipe – Spinach Stir Fry Recipe. To begin making the Andhra Style Palakaru Vepadu Recipe (Spinach Stir Fry Recipe), firstly heat a heavy bottomed pan/kadhai with oil. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves and let the leaves splutter. Next, add garlic and saute for few seconds. paneer kofta recipe