Chicken Kebab. These spicy chicken kebabs can be marinated the day before for extra flavour. This version of Greek gyro chicken kebabs uses thigh instead of breast to keep the meat really succulent. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
You want juicy and flavoful chicken so every bite is oozing with amazing good taste. My recipe calls for the following marinade ingredients: Minced garlic. Olive oil will keep the chicken moist and juicy by sealing in the juice inside the chicken. You can have Chicken Kebab using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Kebab
- You need 200 gm of chicken boneless.
- You need 1 cup of soaked split gram(chana dal).
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 4 of whole red chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of thick curd.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 200 ml of oil for frying kebabs.
Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. There are so many kabab varieties out there which are very popular in the restaurants and takeaways. Shami kababs, seekh kababs, galouti kabab, reshmi kababs, doner kebab are some of the most popular ones.
Chicken Kebab instructions
- Take chicken and soaked dal in a pan.Add 2 cups water along with red chillies,cumin seeds,bay leaves,cinnamon stick and salt..
- When boiled,lower the flame and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.Dry water if any..
- Take out chicken in a grinder,discard bay leaves and cinnamon stick..
- Add remaining ingredients exept coriander leaves.Grind till smooth..
- Take out chicken from grinder,add coriander leaves.Make 8-10kebabs..
- Heat oil in a pan.Fry kebabs till golden on medium flame..
- Serve with salad/chutney..
Traditionally, chicken, beef or lamb meat is used, but prawns or scallops are good substitutes too for this smooth as silk kebabs. Serve with chatnis (dips made from coconut, cilantro and mint, usually found in Indian grocery stores) or tomato sauce. How to Make Hawaiian Chicken Kebabs. Add marinade to chicken, rest: place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag. These Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Kebabs are full of flavor, and so easy to make either on the grill or in the oven.