Crispy Lacy Fusion Kebab. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Marinate the chicken, beef & lamb for these Doner Kebab spiced kebabs as long as possible to soak up all the flavour and make it really tender, Served with warm pita bread, Rice, chip, salad mix, tomato with dressing, with your choice of fillings & sauce.
The possibilities with parathas are endless. In the pouring rain , sitting near the window, listening to the piter-pater rain drops , one palm with masala murmura and with other hand, a cup of hot tea. Chicken Cutlet is a fusion recipe, which is loved by people of all age groups. You can cook Crispy Lacy Fusion Kebab using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Crispy Lacy Fusion Kebab
- Prepare For of Kebab Mixture:-.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked sago (1hour).
- You need 1 of big sized potato(grated).
- It’s 3 tsp of rice flour.
- You need 1chopped of onion.
- You need 1chopped of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 chopped of green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sambhar masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Handful of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare As required of Oil for fry.
- Prepare For of batter:-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Made with chicken, all-purpose flour, egg, all purpose flour, potato, carrot and a melange of spices; this quick snack recipe can be served with green chutney or chilli sauce. Once done, roll out few balls and flatten them further. Give them a round shape of that of tikki. Next, place a pan on medium flame, add refined oil and dip the kebabs in the remaining eggs.
Crispy Lacy Fusion Kebab instructions
- In a bowl take all ingredients,mix well and divide mixture into equal parts of balls..
- Give shape of kebab to all the prepare balls..
- In another bowl take all ingredients of batter,mix well and prepare a semi-thick batter..
- Heat oil in a pan,dip kebab in prepared batter and place it in pan,keep flame on medium and drizzle some batter around the kebab and after 5 seconds collect all the fried batter over the kebabs to give lacy texture..
- Now flip the kebab and cook from another side also until it becomes golden and crispy..
- Prepare all the kebabs with the same process..
- Crispy Lacy Fusion Kebab is ready to serve hot with tomato sauce or any dip you want..
Then pan-fry them until golden brown. Once well-cooked and crispy enough, take out and serve the kebabs with any chutney of your choice. Ground beef and bacon cooked with red wine tomato sauce flavored with herbs and topped with parmesan cheese. Make our easy, expert Lebanese recipes right at home. From Mujadara (rice and lentils) to chicken shawarma, kofta kebabs, BEST hummus, tabouli and more!