Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab. The uniqueness of this kebab is its melt in your mouth softness and the spice mix,. Marinated cubes of cottage cheese grilled in tandoor and cooked with fragrant basmati rice , Served with Veg gravy.. Spiced boiled potatoes and chick peas served with yoghurt and mint chutney..
Fresh Button Mushrooms Stuffed With Cheese & Mixed Vegetables And Grilled In The Tandoor. Skewered Kebab Of Seasonal Vegetables And Walnuts.. Chickpeas Cooked In A Melange Of Fresh Roasted. You can cook Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 50 gms of grated cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of meat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted carom-cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri laal mirch.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need 10-12 of raisins.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of oil for grill fry.
- Prepare As required of Thin sliced onion for garnishing.
- Prepare As per taste of Tomato sauce and 1 chopped green chilli for garnishing.
The first time was a few years ago and it was great. This time around, nowhere near as good. There wasn't enough staff to handle the tables. A very popular kebab made with minced lamb flavoured with chopped ginger, chilli, and coriander, skewered in clay oven..
Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab step by step
- In a mixer grinder take boiled chickpeas and cottage cheese and grind it and make fine mixture..
- Now add all ingredients,mix well and divide the mixture in equal parts of balls,flatten the balls,stuff raisins and seal it properly from all sides and press it between the palm to give the kebab shape..
- Prepare all the kebabs with same process..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a grill pan for first batch and fry it properly from both the sides…..make rest of the kebabs too..
- Garnish with thin sliced onion with the seasoning of salt,red chilli powder and chaat masala powder,tomato sauce and chopped green chilli and Stuffed Chickpeas Cottage Cheese Grilled Kebab is ready to serve..
Grilled potato patties w/ chickpeas, in a tamarind & yogurt sauce.. Potatoes stuffed w/ cottage cheese, spices & fresh herbs, grilled. Mushrooms stuffed with a cottage cheese & spice mix, yogurt marinade, grilled. Feta cheese, goat cheese, cheddar cheese. Served with chips, bulgur or pilav rice and salad LAMB KEBABS.