Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave). Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. Finally, I found a scratch cake recipe that is made in the microwave and it only takes five minutes to make! When I found this excellent no-bake microwave cake video recipe tutorial by Emma's Goodies on YouTube, I had to make this delicious cake right away.
Long time since I baked a cake in my microwave. When I bought the microwave in the beginning of his year, I had tried many cakes including the carrot apple cake and eggless chocolate cake. And then when we shifted to a new house, I got an in built oven. You can have Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave)
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
So I started baking using the oven and got good results. I got addicted to the oven and forgot all about baking in the microwave. If you think making a chocolate cake is a daunting task, you are sure to be surprised! You can decorate with cream, powdered sugar and nuts.
Chewy Chocolate Cake (5 Minute in the Microwave) step by step
- Mix together the cake flour, sugar, baking powder, and cocoa well..
- Add the egg and milk and mix well..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix well so that no lumps remain..
- Add the batter to a microwaveable Tupperware..
- Microwave for 5 minutes. It's done if you can cleanly skewer it with a toothpick..
Cake will fall once removed from the microwave. Serve in the mug, or turned out into a bowl, with a bit of ice cream or whipped cream. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little and you can tip onto a plate if you want. Chocolates bring wide smiles on our faces!