Foil kebabs. Make holes in the foil with a grilling fork or carving fork. Place the sheet of foil on a preheated grill. Line a broiler pan with non-stick foil with non-stick (dull) side towards food.
Another reason the KOA home office staff loves this recipe is the fact that each camper can customize their kabob. The veg also releases water into the foil for a steamed effect. Next, layer with your meat and season (if you use chicken, pre-cook it prior to placing in foil). You can cook Foil kebabs using 35 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Foil kebabs
- You need 2 kg of Beef mince.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Prepare 12 of green chilliest.
- You need of Coriander leaves half bunch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of All spices.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Stuffing.
- It’s 8 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Coriander leaves 4tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Method.
- It’s of Grind all the ingredients. Stuffing is ready.
- You need of For For coating.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Foil 6×6 inches.
- It’s of For gravy.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 2 of onions roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of All spices.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
If you plan to add a sauce add it to the meat at this time. "When I'm grilling a more delicate vegetable or fruit kebab (like one with tomatoes), I like to lay a piece of heavy-duty foil down on the grill, and then cook on top of the foil," says Food. Grilling foil packets is easy, but you'll have a better time if you follow a few expert tips. The lightweight stuff will tear, creating a frustrating cooking experience. Prepare more than enough foil to completely cover the food.
Foil kebabs instructions
- Boil the mince till tender and dry. Grind the mince with 3 onions, 12 green chillies, 1/2 bunch coriander leaves. Add 1ts all spice, 3tsp coriander powder, red chilli powder 3tsp and again chopped the mixture. Method for gravy: Heat oil, add onions, fry till very light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute. Add all the spices along with beaten yogurt. Bhuno well. Cook till gravy is thick..
- Make equal size ball flatten on your palm and put in stuffing mixture and make kebab shape..
- Dip in beaten egg then roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry the kebabs. Place kebab in foil and pour inner 1tbsp of gravy and seal them..
- Place all the pieces in hot oven for 15-20 minutes at 180C..
Your kebabs are ready to eat either on or off the skewer. Most kebabs make a delicious dish on their own, but for a full meal, consider serving with a side that pairs well with the ingredients on the kebab. For traditional kebab recipes, seasoned rice and/or a piece of flat bread often serve as the sides. Fold up the ends and then the outside of the foil to create a foil packet. These fresh grilled fruit and veggie kabobs are a great healthy dinner your family will love.