Mini Seekh Kebabs. These are very quick and simple kebabs to make. All you need to do is throw everything into a blender and squeeze the mixture onto skewers. These are so versatile that they can be cooked in a frying pan, on a griddle, on the barbecue and they make a fun and delicious alternative to sausages for the kids (just leave the chillies out).
Made seekh kabab, bbq it or fry it and serve with paratha or raita. This restaurant style lamb seekh kebab recipe is so good! I like the simplicity of this lamb seekh kebab recipe. You can have Mini Seekh Kebabs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Mini Seekh Kebabs
- You need 250 grams of ground beef.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of shallot paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (I used about 2 tbsp).
Having tried hundreds of recipes for lamb seekh kebabs over the years, this one is my go-to recipe. Most seem to have twenty or more ingredients and take quite a while to assemble. There's nothing wrong with that if you have the time. Hot sale seekh kebab machine, kebab skewer machine, electric mini kebab machine Guangzhou Zhengqili Trade Co., Ltd.
Mini Seekh Kebabs instructions
- Tear the bread into small pieces..
- Combine all ingredients and use your hand to mix all of them well..
- Form a patty using your hands, carefully pat it to create a solid form. Insert a skewer in the middle..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I use medium heat..
- Put the kebabs inside the pan and rotate them every minute or so until they are cooked..
That means you can enjoy sizzling seekh kebabs, hot off the grill without worrying about hygiene and food safety. Grilling is an art and the chefs at Barbeque Bay, artists. Imagine sitting at Barbeque Bay, Club Mahindra Coorg and taking a culinary tour of Lucknow with succulent shammi kebabs, tender galouti kebabs and smoky boti kebabs, all. Mini Seekh Kabab منی سیخ کباب – Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets This Kabab recipe is a very easy and yummy. Mini Seekh Kebabs This is not an authentic recipe.