Potato Seekh Kebab. Mix the SEEKH KEBAB PASTE with the onion and the coriander. Add the mince and mix well. Baked Vegetable Seekh Kebab Recipe combines the goodness of vegetables like carrots, cabbage, and green peas to make it more palatable by adding potatoes, and spiced rightly.
For all the vegetarians out there! Do you feel left out when you see everyone enjoying meaty seekh kebabs, but you cannot since your vegetarian? No worries, because you too can enjoy deliciously grilled seekh kebabs prepared with strictly vegetables by following this scrumptious recipe. You can cook Potato Seekh Kebab using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Potato Seekh Kebab
- Prepare 2 of potatoes boiled, peeled & mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s As needed of oil to shallow fry.
Today I make chicken potato seekh kabab recipe. The ultimate Meatless Seekh Kebab recipe with green bananas & chickpeas. I promise you won't miss the meat with these juicy, hearty kebabs. They taste superb with salad, naan and your favourite dips and chutneys.
Potato Seekh Kebab instructions
- Take all the ingredients (except oil) in a mixing bowl. Mix everything well and knead it to a soft dough..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and give each portion of the dough a cylindrical shape. Then gently insert the skewers (presoaked in water) into them and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat a grill pan or non-stick frying pan. Grease it with oil. Place the potato seekh kebab sticks over it and roast them on low flame. Flip them occasionally to roast all the sides until golden brown..
- Remove and serve potato seekh kebab hot with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice..
Now make seekh kabab using a skewer. Another method to prepare seekh kabab is on the grill. Turn on the grill, and brush the grill. Place kabab over grilled and cook until you get golden brown color. "Seekh Kabab" is ready to serve!! These seekh kababs are traditionally made from lamb and chicken meat.