Simple eggless chocolate cake using choco chips. Dusting the chocolate chips with the flour prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the pan. Also, once they are folded in , pour batter immediately into pan and bake soon so that they dont have a chance to sink! To make this cake vegan, use soy milk or almond milk instead.
Chocolate chips are nowadays easily available in local stores and online; however, if you are still facing trouble finings some, you can make it at home using this simple hack. Chocolate cakes are popular among all age groups. Therefore, if you are looking to impress other family members, there is no. You can cook Simple eggless chocolate cake using choco chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple eggless chocolate cake using choco chips
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of choco chips.
- You need 1 of fourth cup milk.
- Prepare 1 tin of Greased baking.
New Delhi,Tasty (Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe):Here is an easy eggless chocolate chip cake recipe. You must have felt that cake is a recipe, so there will be a lot of work and kitchen spills. You can prepare it quickly and serve it with tea this evening. Check the Recipe Super moist eggless chocolate chip cake recipe which taste so moist and delicious.
Simple eggless chocolate cake using choco chips step by step
- Take a mixing bowl add condensed milk and butter beat it very well.
- Sieve maida baking powder and cocoa powder very well.
- Add dry ingredients in wet ingredients mix it using cut and fold method add milk gradually.
- Preheat the cooker using salt in it place a stand in it.
- Pour the batter in greased baking tin put choco chips on the top bake it 35 to 40 minutes on low medium flame.
Enjoy a piece with a cup of hot coffee or tea. This cake was so moist, plus the sweetness from the chocolate chips was so good. Totally this cake is so healthy and taste great with a cup of coffee or chai. Remove the cake from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow cooling completely in the pan.