2 minutes chocolate cake/microwave oven cake. Pour the batter into a microwavable mug/cup (ceramic and not plastic). A quick and easy microwavable chocolate cake, for whenever that chocolate craving hits. So as you increase the quantity, time also increases.
Since all microwaves cook differently, adjust the cooking time to accommodate your machine. To serve, let the cake cool five minutes, then cover the bowl with a plate and turn both bowl and plate upside down so the cake falls onto the plate. Place cups into microwave oven, one at a time. You can have 2 minutes chocolate cake/microwave oven cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 2 minutes chocolate cake/microwave oven cake
- It’s 1/2 cup of any sweet biscuits.
- You need 3-4 tbspn of milk.
- It’s 1/4 of tspn (pinch) baking soda.
- Prepare of For FROSTING.
- You need 3 tbspn of tetra pack cream.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Chocolate nuttela.
- It’s 1 tbspn of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Cooked cake will collapse after microwaving. A quick and easy microwavable chocolate cake, for whenever that chocolate craving hits. I can't decide if this is the worst or greatest idea I have stumbled upon— a chocolate cake, baked in a mug, in a microwave, in under two minutes. You can go from hankering to satisfaction in a matter of mere minutes. … Doll Cake; How to make Microwave chocolate mug cake.
2 minutes chocolate cake/microwave oven cake step by step
- Grind biscuits fine powder I use candy biscuits 1 packet.
- Add milk gradually make smooth cake batter.
- Then in the end add pinch of baking soda and mix it all together.
- Put in the microwave oven for 2 minutes it's done.
- For frosting,in a bowl add cream,nuttela,sugar,cocoa powder and mix it all together whisk it with hand blender make sure cream should be chilled.
- Now pour the frosting on cake and sprinkle and enjoy.
In a microwave-safe ceramic mug, add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt, baking powder & coffee powder. I made them in the oven as per the recipe (used butter, not coconut oil) and used a few dark chocolate chips as that was what I had in the cupboard. You would not guess that these were low-carb. Take it out of the microwave when you see the cake rising over the cup and it stops rising. You could also add some chocolate chips for a more chocolaty melty taste.