Beef Kebabs with the Frying Pan. Great recipe for Beef Kebabs with the Frying Pan. This recipe tells you very easy way of cooking beef kebab with a pan. It is just kebab but goes with many kinds of dressing such as yogurt sauce.
Skillet: You can use a skillet or pan with a lid. But cast iron skillet works pretty well, cooking the kabobs in a short time with good heat conduction, imparting a nice sear and flavor. Also, brush the kebabs with oil while cooking, if necessary. You can have Beef Kebabs with the Frying Pan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Kebabs with the Frying Pan
- You need 230 g of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cinnammon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Paprika powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need of Oil.
Drizzle the kabobs with olive oil, season liberally with salt and pepper. Cook for about two minutes until the beef is browned, then turn everything over and cook the other side until browned. Kebabs are cuts of meat skewered with vegetables and cooked over a fire, usually a grill. I'll confess – I actually intended on making this a regular grilled beef kebab recipe but I couldn't find skewers so here we are with un-skewered or deconstructed sheet pan kebabs cooked in the oven.
Beef Kebabs with the Frying Pan step by step
- Chop an onion into fine pieces or place onion in a bowl of a food processor and make chopped onion..
- Place chopped onion in a plate or a bowl and add ground beef and mix them well. It will be good if you have a plate or bowl which has similar shape and size with a frying pan you plan to use for this kebab..
- Add all seasonings to #2 and knead it well..
- Form a kebab patty like 2 cm thickness in a size of and shape of a frying pan..
- Prepare a frying pan: Place a frying pan on a stove and heat the oil. Any oil should work. I used olive oil..
- Place the patty into the frying pan and grill it. Be careful with oil..
- Cut the patty into pieces like sticks. Turn the kebab often in order to form good stick shape and avoid it from burning..
- Place kebab on a plate and it is ready to serve..
The tomato skewers will cook much faster, while the peppers and onions may need a few minutes longer. Just keep an eye on your kabobs and pull each skewer off when it's done to your liking. The flavor in the marinade is really what makes these beef kabobs extra special! It's simple to make, so don't skip it, even if you don't have much time to let it rest. If you're short on time, simply leave the steak in the marinade while you cut up your other veggies and preheat the grill.