Beetroot kebabs. A crunchy, smoky kebab made with kidney beans and beets paired with a velvety mustard dip, these Beetroot Kebabs are sure to get you hooked. Perfect as an appetizer, these kebabs are a definite showstopper at the dinner table! Kebabs are an age old dish originating from the monarchies of the Middle East and India.
This Beetroot Kebab recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Beetroot Kebab Recipe — These kebabs are packed with goodness, full of yummy flavors, and pan fried. And yes, they are even more delish when paired with this sweet and tang beetroot dip. You can have Beetroot kebabs using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot kebabs
- Prepare 2 of Beetroot chopped in pieces.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need 8-10 of Peanuts coarsely grinded.
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dry mango powder.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare of Vermicilli as reqd.
- Prepare of Water as reqd.
This gorgeous combo of delicious kebabs with an awesome healthy dip is a great crowd pleaser. This is the kind of a dish that you would absolutely love to serve when you have friends over dinner. These beetroot kebabs are soft, delicious, slightly tangy and just perfect in texture. Thanks for the fabulous beetroot kebabs @saratendulkar,' Sachin captioned the post on Instagram.
Beetroot kebabs instructions
- In a pan add oil add beetroot slices roast it till it slightly changes colour.
- Next once roasted let it cool down and then blend it in a puree.
- Next take it out puree in mixing bowl add all spices & cornflour and mix well to form a dough.
- Now make kebabs from it and keep in fridge for about 10 mins.
- Next switch on gas heat pan add little oil in pan.
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp maida add little water to make slurry & in another bowl take crushed vermicilli.
- Dip kebabs into slurry and coat them with vermicilli and then shallow fry till it gets cook well.
- Once done take them out in plate.
- Serve hot with sauce/chutney.
Take a look: View this post on Instagram. You need hung yogurt for this dish. Hung yogurt is nothing but yogurt drained of all its water and can be made very easily at home. Tie yogurt in a muslin cloth and leave it hanging overnight or until all the water drains out. Beetroot Chickpea Kebab/Cutlet are a very healthy, delicious pan fried patties that are prepared with cooked chickpeas and beetroots that are ground together with Indian spices.