MY Chocolate cake 🎂. I promise I will never make anything this retarded ever again. Some chocolate cake recipes can seem dry at first but taste better after a couple days. It depends on the ingredients and mixing method.
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting is a true slice of heaven. I've made plenty of chocolate cakes over the years – from Dark Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake to Chocolate Zucchini Cake – but the best chocolate cake recipe has always been popular with readers. For more chocolate cake inspiration have a look at Melanie May's Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake or Katia from Proper Food's Sinfully Good Gluten Free Chocolate Cake. You can cook MY Chocolate cake 🎂 using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of MY Chocolate cake 🎂
- You need 2 cups of flour(maida), 1tbs baking powder, 3/4 cup of coco powder,.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar, 3/4 cup melted butter, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup milk.
I did love the frosting recipe. I made cupcakes so I could freeze them. I think my all time favorite chocolate cake is the German Chocolate cake. I haven't been able to find anything that matches.
MY Chocolate cake 🎂 instructions
- Mix flour,baking powder, salt, coco powder using a seive..
- Mix butter,sugar, egg, milk nicely and make a smooth batter.
- Add the dry mixture into the batter. put it in a greased pan..
- Bake it in an oven at 180 degree centigrade for 35 mins. Decorate with chocolate syrup..
Moist, dense cake – not too sweet – and creamy delicious frosting. I made it the day before a party and covered it tightly and it was perfect the next day. Better than any chocolate cake I have ever had!!! My guests' eyes were rolling back into their heads, this cake was THAT good. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.