🌭Chiken Kofta Kebab🌭. Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture. First, soak a very small piece of sandwich bread in water until super tender, then drain the water and squeeze the bread dry. Insert one of the pre-soaked skewers up the center of the chicken kofta kebab just until it begins to poke out the other end.
Flavor-packed ground chicken patties that is very popular in the Middle East and North Africa. Ground chicken can be subbed in for ground turkey, delicious both ways. Chicken Kofta Kebab will surely ignite your hunger at dining table. You can cook 🌭Chiken Kofta Kebab🌭 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 🌭Chiken Kofta Kebab🌭
- Prepare 1 of small size onion, grated(squeeze out the access water).
- It’s 2 tbs of parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder 1 tsp cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste 1 pinch cloves powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg 8 metal skewers.
Prepared with minced chicken mixed with onions, all spices, salt, garlic, coriander, pepper and cumin this recipe is easy to prepare. Chicken Kofta kebabs are cylinder or tube like shaped and are grilled on both sides in a grilling pan with less oil. It is served with Green chili chutney or tomato sauce. This is a light recipe that is awesome on the taste buds.
🌭Chiken Kofta Kebab🌭 step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor pulse them 3 or 4 times. You can put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Use water on hands and form on skewers..
- Cook them on preheated grill, pan, broil, turning every 2 minutes until they are completely cooked (Mine took approximately 5-6 minutes)serv hot with fresh salad and any suce..
It is very easy and quick to make and goes nicely along with couscous. You can play around with the vegetable ingredients till you get the right mixture, so those are estimates. I usually get a stir fry mix with peppers and onion. Marinate the chicken for these Greek-style spiced kebabs as long as possible to soak up all the flavour and make it really tender. These fresh, spicy kebabs don't just taste great – the whole family will enjoy.