Authentic Behari Kebab. Bihari kabab is a popular street food in Kolkata, India. Thread meat on skewers and grill on very low heat until the Kababs are well done and brown on all sides. Turn the skewers periodically to grill evenly.
In a food processor or blender, grind the onions to a smooth paste. People often visit foods spots to enjoy rolls, tikka, kabab and other barbecue foods. Guys mostly choose bihari kebab for its perfect taste and succulence. You can cook Authentic Behari Kebab using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Authentic Behari Kebab
- You need 2 kg of Beef Boti or Pasanday.
- Prepare 250 gm of yogurt.
- It’s 100 ml of Mustard Oil.
- It’s of Onion 250 gm (fried in oil and crushed in chopper).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Green papaya paste.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare of Behati Masala.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 4 of Black Cardamon (Bari Elaichi).
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need of Nutmeg and Mace 1 tbsp each.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Poppee seeds 3 tbsp (washed soaked dried -grinded into paste).
Behari people, who are expert in bihari foods and masala frequently make behari bar b q foods at home. Great recipe for Authentic Behari Kebab. #EidKayPakwan Authentic Behari Boti/Kebabs are made on coal but due to this hot season i prefer to Bake it in Oven believe me the taste will not differ in anyway. Beef Seekh Kabab, Biryani Rice, Salad & Raita). I am sharing our authentic Bihari kabab recipe below.
Authentic Behari Kebab instructions
- Washed meat and dry then add all masala Mustard Oil ginger paste onion mix everything very gently for atleast 15 min keep it marinated for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Two hours before cooking add papaya paste and popee seeds paste mix well. yogurt will be mix just before cooking..
- Cooking ditection: Authentically they should be cooked on coal during cooking pour ghee little bit during bar be que. I baked them in oven and give them coal smoke good enough for atleast 30 min..
Bihari Kabab, sometimes known as Bihari Boti is made up of strips of tender cuts of beef fillet that are marinated and then threaded onto skewers and grilled until done to almost a 'falling apart' texture. They are the most perfectly succulent bits of BBQ beef and closely resemble our East African mishkaki or nyama choma. Bihari Kabab / Bangladeshi style Sheekh kabab This is a truly melt in mouth kind of kabab !! Though Sheekh kababs are authentically made with mince meat but in Bangladesh sheekh kababs are made of thin pieces of beef,skewered in large Sheekh or metal skewer and those spicy pieces of heaven would just melt in… BTW, some traditional eateries like Bundu Khan's Lahore outlet make excellent Bihari Kabab. We have a family friend who's cook learned how to make authentic Bihari Kabab from his Bihari relative and it's seriously amazing.