Bajray ki kebabs. Bajray Ki Kabab Ki recipe/Bajray Aur Keema Ki Kabab recipe. Bajrey Ki Memon Style Kabab Recipe. If you want to grab all these things in a single go.
Try this fushion food and thank us once you're done licking your fingers. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Makai Saag Pizza and Bajray Ki Tikya Recipes. Bajra Til Tikki Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. You can have Bajray ki kebabs using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Bajray ki kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of bajray ka ataa.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of knor cube.
- You need 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed coriander seeds.
- You need Half of tsp cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken tikka masala.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 2 of green chillies roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- It’s Handful of coriander leaves roughly chopped.
The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. For Sehri, parathas are a poor choice in any case and likely to cause heartburn. Full of processed flour and fat, they lead to lethargy rather than providing a slow release of energy to keep you going through the day.
Bajray ki kebabs instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in chicken mince,mix well and marinate for 1 hour..
- Pour the mixture with the help of tbsp like pakoray and deep fry the kebabs. Serve..
Aim instead for complex carbs in your morning meal – wholemeal roti, bajray ki roti, daal or oatmeal (dalia). One of the reasons why bajra or millet is so popular in developing nations is because it is filled with nutrients. This is a huge advantage for people who cannot afford enough amounts or types of food to create a healthy and balanced diet for themselves. Aim instead for complex carbs in your morning meal – wholemeal roti, bajray ki roti, daal, sujji (semolina) or oatmeal (dalia). Eggs are great if cooked in very little oil but add more protein in.