Beef kofta. I'm re-sharing it with more step-by-step photos and a recipe video. This is a Lebanese style Beef Kafta recipe that's made with ground beef, parsley, onions and a blend of Middle Eastern spices- perfect on the grill or stove. You can serve the kofta on the skewers or take them off the skewers and arrange sections of the kofta on a plate.
You can have meat kofta, seafood kofta or even a vegetarian kofta. But today's kofta kebab recipe is one of the more popular dishes in Egypt-a mixture of ground beef and lamb, blended with onions, garlic, parsley and a few of my favorite Middle Eastern spices including, allspice , cardamom , sumac , and nutmeg. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? You can have Beef kofta using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef kofta
- You need of 🔷kofta ball ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Payaz chopped.
- You need of Beef qeema half kg.
- You need of Lahsan chopped half teaspoon.
- You need 1 tea spoon of Zeerah.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Pisi hui lal mirch.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
- You need of Namak hasbay zaroorat.
- You need 2 of Chopped hari mirch.
- You need of 🔷Kofta gravy ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Payaz chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of Dahi.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Lahsan or adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of Pisi hui lal mirch half teaspoon.
- It’s of Namak hasbay zaroorat.
- Prepare of Haldi half teaspoon.
- You need 1 of Hari mirch chopped.
Turkish meatballs or beef kofta: easy to make, always delicious, and perfect for any kind of gathering. These Turkish meatballs or kofta are some of our favorite meatballs. Soft, juicy and spicy, rather crispy on the outside, they are the perfect comfort food. My Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce are bursting with flavor and protein.
Beef kofta instructions
- KOFTA BALLS METHOD….. prepare all ingredients……
- Tamam cheezo ko chopper ma daal kar achi tarah se chopped kar lay usakay baad masalay kay ball's bana lay..
- KOFTA GRAVY METHOD…… prepare all ingredients……..
- Ak pan ma oil, garam masala or payaz daal kar bhon lay..
- Jab payaz brown hu jaya tu uskay andar adrak lahsan ka paste, hari mirchay or tamam dry masalay daal kar bhon lay..
- Phir tomatoes puree or thora sa pani daal kar 5 minutes kay liye pakaya uskay baad koftay add kar kay pan ko 2 side's se pakar kar hilay (spoon nahi chalana hia)..
- Phir 1 glass pani daal kar pakanay kay liye rakh daay takay koftay gaal jaya jab koftay gaal jaya tu dahi add kar kay daam par rakh daay takay dahi ka pani dry hu jaya or garavy thick hu jaya..
- Hari mrich se garnish kar kay serve karay..
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by The Beef Checkoff and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. This is a dish that the whole family will love! Lebanese Beef Kebabs (Kafta) Sun-dried tomatoes and Aleppo peppers stud these. Process in blender or food processor.