Chicken Keema Kebab. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince. These chicken skewers make a fabulous party appetizers & gets ready super fast. Make them easily on a griddle or tawa with just drizzles of oil.
Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe – About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside. You can have Chicken Keema Kebab using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Keema Kebab
- Prepare 13 of Kebabs.
- It’s 500 of Chicken Keema.
- You need 1 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 3 of Chopped Green Chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Bengali Bhaja masala/ Dry roasted spices.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black salt.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Amchoor powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted Gram flour.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of Oil for frying.
Perfect for a dinner party. mutton kabab, an instant kabab made using keema of lamb or meat, made as tikki and deep fried which are similar to mutton kofta. It is also similar to shami kabab using lamb meat but the only difference is these are fried without cooking the meat. The first step is marinating the chicken mice or keema and the second is to shape and cook them. So, you could marinate the meat mince the previous evening for your evening dinner.
Chicken Keema Kebab instructions
- First Prepare the Bengali Bhaja masala/ Dry roasted spices… Take all these ingredients — Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Black pepper, Black Cardamom, Bayleaf, Dry red chilli, Green Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon stick, Nutmeg, Mace.. Dry roast all these on medium low heat till you smell a nice aroma.. Once it is done, turn off the flame. Wait till it turns properly cool and then grind it in a grinder till it becomes a smooth powder.. Our Bengali Bhaja masala is ready now.
- Mix everything with the Chicken keema and add a spoonful of roasted gram flour and mix it evenly and properly…
- Grease your palms with oil and take a scoop size of mixture and give them a patty shape and place it on a plate…
- Refrigerete them for 10 mins…
- Take a non stick frying pan or Tawa. Heat it and brush oil on it.. and shallow fry Kebabs on medium heat.. each side will take around 3 to 4 mins…
You could also use mutton or lamb mince for the recipe. While these chicken seekh kebabs are not really high on heat, you could adjust it to your taste. Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Seekh Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Succulent kebabs made from tender meat, masalas and seasoning, put on a skewer and grilled golden. This Chicken Seekh Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Simple to make Keema kebabs are delicious kebabs made from keema and cooked in a traditional Indian way.