Cube steak and shrimp barbecue kebab. Look for swordfish, tuna, salmon, halibut, mahi mahi, snapper or monkfish, avoiding thin or delicate fish like walleye, trout, sole and flounder. If you can buy the fish in steaks, all the better; they'll be easier to cut into cubes. Other types of seafood that work with kabobs include shrimp, scallops, lobster tail and squid.
Add your meat together with olive oil and seasoning and start adding them onto the wooden skewers. Skewer four kabobs, alternating steak and shrimp. Try to skewer them through the thick end of the steak so the steak and shrimp lay flat and are as thin as possible. You can cook Cube steak and shrimp barbecue kebab using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Cube steak and shrimp barbecue kebab
- It’s 500 grams of of cube steak.
- Prepare 500 grams of of large shrimp.
- It’s 2 of onion cut in cube.
- You need 5 of greens paprika cut into square.
- It’s 2 of red paprika cut into square.
- You need 2 tbsp of steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of dried rosemary divide.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of beer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of peppers.
How to prep these Steak Kabobs ahead: There are a few ways you can make these ahead to make your life a little easier around dinner time! Meanwhile, on metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, shrimp, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms. When ready to grill, place the skewers across the grill grates. In a bowl combine steak and shrimp.
Cube steak and shrimp barbecue kebab step by step
- Arrange the shrimp in marinated bowl add pepper and rosemary and little bit of oregano mixed well set aside.
- In the meat bowl add garlic ,onion powder, pepper and steak seasoning then beer .massage little and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Make 12 kebab including shrimp and on the grill ..
Toss with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Take the steaks and remove the fat rind around the edges and discard. Try to keep the pieces all the same size. These Grilled Steak and Mushroom Kabobs just scream "summer!" Plus, it could not be any easier to get these two simple ingredients cut, marinated, and ready for the grill. So easy and delicious and goes great with a simple side salad and a baguette.