Grilled Vegetable kebab. Grilled Vegetable Kabobs are tossed in a spicy lemony marinade and grilled till lightly charred. They soak up all the flavor and become juicy, tender but remain slightly crunchy. If you love summer grilling recipes, try out our Hobo Dinner Foil Packets , Grilled Hawaiian Chicken , Grilled Coconut Lime Pineapple and Grilled Chicken Mango Salad.
I'm also curious about cauliflower florets, although I haven't tried that. Assemble kabobs, alternating different vegetables and pineapple on wooden skewers. Combine all ingredients for marinade in medium bowl and mix well. You can have Grilled Vegetable kebab using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable kebab
- You need 1 of big boiled potato.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 3 of bread slice or pav.
- It’s 1 tbspn of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger-garlic-green chili paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbspn of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbspn of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tbspn of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbspn of corn flour.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Brush marinade onto fruit and veggie kabobs. Line grill with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Whether served as a side vegetable or as the main entree, grilled vegetable kababs are an easy, colorful, and tasty dish to include at your summertime cookout. In this recipe, the vegetables are first marinated in a Dijon-herb mixture and then grilled, resulting in vegetable kebabs that are bursting with flavor.
Grilled Vegetable kebab step by step
- In a bowl mash the potato and peas with masher. Also crumble the pav or bread slice into it..
- Add ginger-garlic-chilli paste, turmeric, red chilli powder, chat masala, garam masala, coriander leaves, sugar and salt.mash it with hand and mix well all the masala..
- Add rice flour for binding. And mix it again. And start making the shape of kebabs.. a little elongated rectangle..
- Then in a bowl add water in cornflour and make a paste. And in another bowl add bread crumbs. First dip the roll in cornflour and then roll it in breadcrumbs. Similarly repeat the procedure for all the rolls..
- Shallow fry this rolls in oil. Add tandoori sticks to this rolls..
- Heat your grill or phulka grill and keep this kebabs on the grill for 2 min..
- The taste of smoke and grill is more tastier than just frying the kebabs..
We have so many easy grilled kabob recipes, but you can also learn how to grill kabobs without a recipe. Read on to learn everything you need to know about grilling the best-ever kabob. First things first: We'd like to dispel a common kabob-making myth. Marinated Vegetable Kabobs are delicious, and a great way to prepare vegetables. Veggie shish kabobs make any barbecue feel a little bit more like a celebration.