Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs. Use water on hands and form on skewers. Submit a Recipe Correction Chicken kofta are ground chicken kabobs. Flavor-packed ground chicken patties that is very popular in the Middle East and North Africa.
How to make Chicken Kofta Kebabs. These kebabs are pretty darn easy to put together- just mix it all up in a bowl and form into kebabs! These chicken kebabs are a healthier, lighter version of the classic Kofta kebab. You can have Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves , minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion , grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of red peppers , grated.
- You need 3 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cloves.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
Kofta kebabs are usually made with ground lamb. Insert one of the pre-soaked skewers up the center of the chicken kofta kebab just until it begins to poke out the other end. When the grill is heated up, place the kebabs on the grill and close the lid. This chicken kofta is made with ground chicken flavored with parsley, onion, and great spices.
Ground Chicken Kofta Kebabs instructions
- Mince garlic. Shred onion and pepper. Mix all ingredients together with a spoon till evenly mixed..
- Split into 8 sections Use water on hands and form on skewers. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes and up to 12 hours..
- Cook them on preheated lightly oiled grill, pan, broil, turning every 2 minutes until completely cooked. 6-10 minutes. Read more: http://greek.food.com/recipe/ground-chicken-kofta-kebabs-415146#ixzz1shmKeCLL.
It is healthy, exciting, and easy to prepare. It would be great with ground turkey too! Remember I mentioned that I had a great recipe to go with the tahini sauce recipe? Well, look no further — here it is! Mix the garlic into the lamb along with the onion, parsley, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, and pepper in a mixing bowl until well blended.