Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙. Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙 step by step. Mix all the lamb kebab ingredients into a bowl. Take the mixture and Shape onto your skewers.
Grill kebabs until charred on the outside and medium-rare on the inside, turning only once, about three minutes each side. Brush pita lightly with oil, and grill briefly on both sides to warm. Remove lamb kabobs from skewers and place two on each pitta. You can have Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙 using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙
- Prepare of Tzatziki Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of a large cucumber peeled.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of full fat good quality Greek yogurt.
- You need 3 of Large garlic Cloves.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of freshly chopped dill.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of freshly chopped Mint.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Lamb Kebabs.
- You need 500 g of Minced lamb 20% fat.
- It’s of Juice from a lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of mint sauce.
- You need 1 Table spoon of chopped fresh Corriander.
- You need 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 of Chillies de seeded and thinly chopped.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
Drizzle with Tzatziki Sauce to serve. In another pan, heat the pita bread. If you can't get pita bread, you could always make my fried bread recipe, but cook it without the oil. Finally, place the meat on one half of the pita.
Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙 step by step
- Mix all the spices and herbs together in a bowl with a bit of olive oil. Then add to a bow with the lamb and mix it all in finally add the egg and give it a final mix up..
- Take the mixture and Shape onto your skewers..
- Lightly brush with olive oil and cook on the BBQ or pan for 4-5 minutes a side..
- For the Tzatziki take the cucumber and and grate into a bowl, Springle with salt and set aside for 10 minutes. The aim is to draw all the moisture out the cucumber so we don't have a runny sauce. Take a paper towel and squeeze out the moisture and add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Set aside for a few hours and for best results let it sit in the fridge over night..
Top with some tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, and onion and lettuce. As a dressing: Turn authentic Greek tzatziki sauce into a creamy salad dressing by thinning it out with fresh lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. On gyros : Use tzatziki as a condiment for gyros, Greek sandwiches made with marinated lamb or beef, lettuce, and tomato stuffed into pita bread. There are lots of different recipes online for homemade doner kebab – I basically looked at several and tweaked to my family's flavour preferences. Spicy lamb & feta skewers with Greek brown rice salad.