Lamb meatballs / keema kofta. Easy Lamb Kofta Meatballs are quick to make and bursting full of Middle Eastern flavours. These delicious, oven baked meatballs are popular with kids and adults alike and perfect as midweek family dinner, appetiser or part of bigger spread. Try them with some flatbreads and your favourite accompaniments.
Lamb Keema with Potatoes and Broccoli. Flavored with ginger, cumin, cinnamon and turmeric, this dish is a sort of Pakistani shepherd's pie. This Mutton Kofta curry made with minced Lamb is different because it's made with the juiciest, tender koftas or meatballs ever & in a spice-free curry sauce! You can cook Lamb meatballs / keema kofta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Lamb meatballs / keema kofta
- Prepare 500 g of mince lamb.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread;.
- It’s 2 of onion;.
- Prepare 6 inches of ginger;.
- Prepare 7 cloves of garlic;.
- You need to taste of chilli.
- It’s Handful of coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
It'll certainly rock your dinner time. Because it's also easy, quick & efficient to make. The tender, juicy Lamb meatballs are air fried to skip on huge calories, they are then simmered in a tomato based creamy sauce for a complete. Lamb mince makes delicious kofta (meat balls) which can be added to any curry sauce that you like.
Lamb meatballs / keema kofta instructions
- Mix the ingredients below into a large bowl: minced lamb; egg; salt..
- In a food processor chop bread, onion, 3 inches ginger, 4 cloves of garlic and chilli. Then add to bowl and this is your meatball mixture. Make equal size meatballs..
- To make the curry heat oil, add 3 inch ginger, 3 cloves garlic, chilli to taste, once brown add 1 onion, cook until softened. Add tin tomatoes, tsp turmeric, garam masala, paprika, salt to taste. Cook for 15 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice..
This meatball curry is really delicious, perfect to serve for a special meal. Despite the long list of ingredients, this curry is easy to make and relatively inexpensive too. Koftas are similar to a meatball and can be made with lamb, beef, pork or chicken. This recipe for lamb kofta is easy. Mutton kofta (with gravy) recipe with step by step pics – mutton kofta is Indian style minced meatball or keema balls curry from lamb meat.