Palak kofta curry. palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Palak kofta Curry is a classical dish from North Indian cuisine, which has shallow fried spinach dumplings in onion and tomato based spicy gravy. You can prepare either simple kofta or stuffed kofta as per your preference.
Be it in any form, both when mingle with each other the outcome is an ecstasy. How to make Palak kofta curry; How to make Palak Kofta Curry. Let us start with preparing the kofta balls for the curry first. You can have Palak kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak kofta curry
- You need 1 cup of Palak(spinach) puree.
- Prepare 2 cup of Gram flour.
- You need 2 cup of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 5 of Kaju(cashew).
- You need 1 of Cumin seeds.
- It’s as needed of Oil for fry.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 2 tsp of Cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Corinder leave.
- It’s 4 of Green chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Clean the spinach leaves, remove the stalk and rinse the leaves with water thoroughly. Place the leaves in a sieve to drain the excess water. Take gram flour in a big bowl. How to Make Indian style Palak Kofta Curry.
Palak kofta curry instructions
- Take a pan add water boil it add palak boil it for 5min. After that wash it with cold water for colour ll stay green. Take a grinder add palak, green chillies,1tsp-ginger garlic paste grand it in fine paste..
- Take a container add granded palak paste in that add boiled potatoes, besan flour,salt, turmeric powder, Cumin coriander powder mix it well enough & take a pan add oil heat it add mixed palak paste fry it well enough. And make crispy..
- Take a pan add ghee heat it add Cumin seeds, onion,tomato,ginger garlic paste fry it well enough add kaju fry it & after frying grand it in fine paste. Take a same pan add ghee heat it add granded onion tomato paste boil it for 5min..
- Next step after frying and boiling paste add fried palak kofta boil for 5min. Serve it with hot kulacha..
Place in a pressure cooker container, place potatoes in second container, add water to both container. Chop onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves. Drain water from spinach and grind to a smooth paste. Heat ghee in a pan, add half of chopped onion. Palak Kofta Curry Recipe – Spinach kofta Curry Recipe Palak kofta curry becomes more easy and delicious when prepared in microwave.