Potato cheese kofta. Aloo Kofta Recipe with step by step photos. Potato cheese koftas in a creamy, rich makhani style gravy. the aloo kofta gravy is not a simple homely one, but slightly rich and restaurant style. it tastes more like a makhani gravy. Malai kofta is a traditional north Indian dish of deep-fried cheese and mashed potato dumplings served in a rich, spicy curry-flavored gravy.
This is a delicious all kofta curry made easily. It take just few mins to put together and taste fantastic. Potato And Cheese Koftas (Aloo Aur Paneer Ke Kofte) These Aloo and Paneer Koftas are just melt in the mouth with a beautiful creamy stuffing and a crispy golden exterior.. You can cook Potato cheese kofta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Potato cheese kofta
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 10-15 of cashews.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- It’s as required of Cream to garnish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 bowl of grated cheese.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
Dip each kofta/cutlet in the egg wash, then into the breadcrumbs and gently slide them into the oil. I give each kofta a double coating by dipping into the breadcrumbs twice. Malai Kofta is a special occasion dish that has its origins in northern India. Kofta are meatballs, and there are variations of them – some from the Balkans and the Middle East, others coming from South Asia.
Potato cheese kofta step by step
- Boil potatoes and peel it grate cheese..
- Saute onion cashews..
- Put tomatoes and saute onion and cashews and make paste of it..
- Grate potatoes and cheese add salt dryfruit in cheese and mix well and fill cheese in potatoes and make balls of desired shape.
- Fry it till golden brown..
- Take kadai put oil or butter add jeera, hing add puree and all spices as it starts leaving oil or butter put potatoes kofta and garnish with cream.
In India, they are typically vegetarian for malai kofta, made with potatoes and paneer cheese. Aloo Kofta Curry is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with potatoes, cheese and spices. This vegetarian main dish is easy to cook and full of flavours. The spicy taste of the curry and creamy taste of the koftas will satiate your taste buds craving for a rich dish. The Malai Kofta recipe is a delicious preparation paneer and potato balls simmered in a spiced tomato gravy.