Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning occasionally, until the prosciutto is crisp and the chicken is cooked through. Fold prosciutto slices in half; top each with two basil leaves and a chicken strip. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
BBQ Croc is the perfect tool for cooking Skewers, the spatula slides easily under the skewer while the tong permits you to firmly grab the brochette and flip it to where you want to place it on the grill. Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and place a sage leaf on each strip. Cut the prosciutto slices in half crosswise and wrap each chicken strip with a piece of prosciutto. You can have Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs
- You need 2 of # skinless boneless chicken cut into 1 1/2" pieces, 24 pieces.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary, chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 oz of fontina cheese, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 24 slices of prosciutto (6oz).
- Prepare 1 pint of grape tomatoes.
- It’s of vegetable oil for the grill.
- It’s Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s of Skewers for grilling **.
Yes, prosciutto wrapped chicken is healthy. Chicken breasts are low carb, low fat and packed with protein. The chicken is also a great source of calcium and phosphorus. Assemble skewers: Layer cantaloupe, basil, mozzarella, prosciutto, and a second piece of cantaloupe.
Prosciutto wrapped chicken kebabs step by step
- Preheat grill to medium high and brush grates with vegetable oil. Toss the chicken with olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl..
- Place a cheese cube on a chicken cube and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto. Do this to all pieces. Thread the bundles onto the skewers putting tomatoes in between on the skewer. Grill the kebabs, covered, turning a few times for 10 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- To cook in oven: Preheat oven to 445°. Bake skewers for 8 minutes on a low rack in oven. Turn to Lo Broil and then move broiler pan up to 2nd rack and broil 10 minutes, turning every few minutes. Drizzle with olive oil before serving with rice..
- * If using wood skewers, soak them in water for 10-15 minutes prior to cooking; to help prevent them from burning. I think you could add mushrooms or another vegetable to this dish..
It's way easier to thread salmon onto skewers while it's still a bit frozen. Thread salmon onto skewers, and wrap with prosciutto. Brush with olive oil and season with crack of pepper. Toss the chicken with the olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt in a large bowl. Place a cheese cube on a piece of chicken and wrap tightly with a slice of prosciutto.