Resha kebabs. Those tandoori Kebabs were super divine and amazingly tastilicious!!!! I served Kebabs with home-made 'Lachedar Paratha, Green Raita, Imli Sauce and Ketchup. Kebabs are various cooked meat/chicken dishes with their origins in Middle Eastern Countries.
It is full of chicken strings giving a gooey taste with crunch outside. Potatoes inside gives a creamy texture along with… Resha kebabs #referbysairaabdullah Chicken and aloo ka combination kebab ka Maza or bara dayta hay. Asalam-u-Alaikum, Here is the complete recipe of beef resha kebab.how to make beef resha kebab.tasty & quick beef resha kebab.beef kebab.beef resha kebab.how. You can have Resha kebabs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Resha kebabs
- It’s 1 cup of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of green chili.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
Resha Kababs are an easy, simple, delicious and crispy snack. Resha kabab usually is prepared with meat and spices, this recipe can be made with only meat and some essential seasoning, can be skipped. Kabab Recipe How to make Special resha beef Boti kabab banane ka tarika Pakistani Recipes Urdu in Hindi shami kabab Gravy Kebab Easy Boti kabab Yeh resha kab. Resha kabab is spicy and well seasoned recipe.
Resha kebabs step by step
- Boil chicken with salt, ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, crushed red pepper and 1 green chili. Boil till chicken tender..
- Chopped chicken with handful coriander leaves,onion and 1 green chili..
- In mashed potatoes add chicken mixture and mix well. Make ablong shape kebabs. Dip in beaten eggs and deep fry. Serve with chilli sauce..
You can enjoy with puri and paratha with chutney and salad to make a wrap sandwich. #Reshakabab #Recipe #Cooking #kabab Chicken Tikka Resha Kabab. Kachay Qeema ka Kebab With Naan & Tomato Chutney. Learn how to make best RESHA KABAB BY SHIREEN ANWAR Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Chicken Reshmi Kebab Chicken Reshmi Kabab is made with Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breast, marinated in juicy mixture of Curd, Cream, Cashew nuts and Spices and then Grilled in Oven. It is one of the most popular Indian Kabab dish, served in almost every restaurant.