Shami kebab. Shami kabab or shaami kabab (Urdu: شامی کباب , Hindi: शामी कबाब, Bengali: শামী কাবাব) literally meaning "Syrian Kebab" is a local variety of kebab, originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is part of the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent and a popular dish in modern-day Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. Shami kebab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent.
Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. Shami Kabab, also called and written Shami Kebab is a very famous variation of Kababs in the sub continent. You can cook Shami kebab using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Shami kebab
- You need 1 kg of Meat.
- Prepare 200 gm of Chana dal.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves 1bunch.
- Prepare of Mint leaves 1 bunch.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of Mirchi.
- It’s 10-12 of Hari mirchi.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Although, origin of Shami Kababs is Afghanistan, it has been adopted as a regular food in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Kababs are cooked with slight difference in different Asian Cuisines in terms of spices, ingredients and cooking style. Shami Kebab Recipe – About Shami Kebab Recipe Kebab Recipe: Kebabs are known to be a famous in the Indian and surrounding regions like Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Shami kebab instructions
- Arrange all the ingredients. Wash meat and drain out all the water,add half bunch coriander,mint, hari mirchi, ginger garlic paste, mirchi,haldi, garam masala, chana dal mix well..
- Add water, put on stove for 7-8 whistle, after off the stove let it stand for 10 minutes. Remove the lid chk the meat, after it gets tender, dry the excess the water, cool the mixture in a big plate..
- Add all the other ingredients,mix well and grind the mixture in a fine paste.
- Make a patties of your desired shape by applying oil on palms. Heat oil in apan fry both the sides for 3mint till golden vrown.
Shami kebabs are succulent minced lamb patties with some Bengal gram and loads of fragrant masalas filled inside and are deep fried till crisp and golden. An integral appetizer of every dinner party menu, it is a feast to relish on. Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe – About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside.