Shami kebabs. Shami kebabs were apparently invented by a highly skilled chef for a toothless Nawab of Lucknow. The Nawab was so fat from overindulgence that he couldn't get on a horse, and his teeth were all. These Shami kebabs are full of flavour, crispy on the outside and soft, smooth and silky inside.
It is part of the Pakistani, Punjabi, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisines. Serve with sweet chile sauce or plum chutney. Shami Kebab Recipe – About Shami Kebab Recipe You can cook Shami kebabs using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shami kebabs
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken boneless boti.
- It’s 1/4 kg of daal chana boiled with 1tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red p6.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s Half of tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spices.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 9 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Kebab Recipe: Kebabs are known to be a famous in the Indian and surrounding regions like Pakistan and Bangladesh. Shami kebabs are succulent minced lamb patties with some Bengal gram and loads of fragrant masalas filled inside and are deep fried till crisp and golden. An integral appetizer of every dinner party menu, it is a feast to relish on. Shami Kabab, also called and written Shami Kebab is a very famous variation of Kababs in the sub continent.
Shami kebabs step by step
- Boil the chicken boti with red chilli powder, crushed red pepper, coriander powder, turmeric powder, all spice, salt,black pepper and ginger garlic paste. Boil till chicken tender and water dries. Add boiled chana daal in it and mix well. Add in coriander leaves, onion and green chillies. Chopped this mixture in qeema machine and give kebabs shapes. Dip in beaten egg and deep fry the kebabs or u can shallow fry the kebabs..
Although, origin of Shami Kababs is Afghanistan, it has been adopted as a regular food in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Kababs are cooked with slight difference in different Asian Cuisines in terms of spices, ingredients and cooking style. Shami kebab are tender patties made with beef and chana dal (yellow split peas), and then dipped in eggs and pan-fried. These kebabs are kid-friendly, naturally gluten-free, and so wholesome! This easy recipe makes a large batch to enjoy some now, and freeze the rest for later!