Striped Gourd (Parval) And Corn Kofta. See recipes for Pointed guard sweet Parval ki mithai too.. Great recipe for Millet Bajri Flour Sukhdi. See great recipes for Kinamatisang Alumahan (Striped Mackerel with Tomato) too!
It is made with or without potatoes. You should make Parval Korma, you will surely love the taste. I have no idea from where the name has come. You can cook Striped Gourd (Parval) And Corn Kofta using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Striped Gourd (Parval) And Corn Kofta
- You need 2 Cups of Striped Gourd (Peeled and Chopped).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Besan.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Onions (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Tomatoes (Chopped).
- It’s 2 Tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 2 Tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 Tsp of Amchur Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tsp of Dhaniya jeera Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Curd.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of red Chilli Powder.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
But it sure tastes really yummy though it is cooked in a lot of oil. All parwal lovers will simply love this delicious dish. Gourds and Corn for sale at a Farmer's Market View of a colourful display of mixed sizes of large. Vegetable ; half striped pear gourds parwal on white background Gourds for eating and decoration.
Striped Gourd (Parval) And Corn Kofta instructions
- Assemble everything together..
- Add Striped Gourd, green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger and onion to the blender Bowl and grind it to a coarse paste..
- Take coarse paste in a container add Salt, Amchur Powder, Garam Masala, Dhanajeera, Rice Flour, Besan and mix properly..
- Take Corn, Green Chillies, Garlic, Ginger in a blender Bowl and grind it to a coarse paste. Add Sugar, Salt, Garam Masala, Raisins, Coriander and mix well. Make small balls from it..
- Make small disc from the parval dough. Place the corn ball in the center. Cover it properly with the parval dough..
- Roast this kofta's in an Appam Patra flipping sides till crispy..
- For Gravy take Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Chillies in the blender bowl and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add Tomato Paste, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Dhaniya jeera, Amchur Powder, Curd, Fresh Cream and simmer in on medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes..
- Cut the Kofta into halves. Place them in Gravy. Garnish with Cream and Coriander..
- Relish your amazing kofta's with Fulka Roti or Paratha..
Pumpkins, squashes, gourds and marrows exhibited at the Royal Horticultural Society's gardens at Rosemoor.. Rinse, pat dry and cut both edges of parwal/pointed gourd. In a pan or wok heat oil add cumin seeds and allow to crack. Add onion, green chilli and saute until onion becomes soft. Trichosanthes dioica, also known as parwal, parval, pointed gourd, Wild snake gourd, patola, green potato is a vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae family, similar to cucumber and squash, though unlike those it is perennial.