Turnip Surprise Kebab. Salgam means turnips — but as Adana residents drink raki accompanied with turnip juice, the reference to the traditional drink is clear. That year, celebrations continued as per usual, though they were disrupted by a group of men brandishing long knives used to slice doner kebab and rifles, shouting that they would not allow people to drink. In a medium pot, add turnips, water, cover the pot and boil at high heat.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. Shaljum Ki Bujhiya (Turnip Fry) – Shaljum ki bujhiya is a tasty vegetable for vegetable lovers served with chutney, daal, rice and chapati to make a compelete. We got koobideh kebabs (beef and lamb mince kebabs), joojeh kebabs (ridiculously tender chunks of chicken breast marinated in seasoned yoghurt with saffron, lime juice and onions), chicken wings (in a mix of mint, fiery spices, green lentils, potato, garlic and onion), lamb ribs (with a herby lemon, garlic and onion marinade), and lamb chops. You can cook Turnip Surprise Kebab using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Turnip Surprise Kebab
- You need of Ingredients for beef kabab.
- Prepare 200 gm of Beef mince.
- It’s 1/2 of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crush coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli (chopped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need of Ingredients For gram lentils (Chaney ki Daal).
- You need 1/2 cup of gram lentil (boiled).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 piece of ginger(small).
- You need 4 of whole red chilli.
- Prepare 6,7 of whole black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 kg of turnip (boiled).
- It’s 1 of onion(chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of talhar mirch powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bread crums.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1,1 of /2 cup oil (for frying).
Even though the humble kebab is something often enjoyed after a few drinks, the complexity of the flavours in the varying styles of kebabs lend themselves as excellent accompaniments to an adult beverage like beer. The slew of cooking methods and marinades give kebab meats a rich, spiced flavour that pairs with a whole host of beer styles Little surprise that the humble kebab came out on top: So, with kebabs being a no-brainer, we will commence to the preparation. Also in most places in London too. See more ideas about Recipes, Turnip recipes, Turnip.
Turnip Surprise Kebab instructions
- Take mince in bowl and add all spices (ingredients for beef kabab).
- Mix well,make small kabab, fry them and set aside,.
- Now add boiled grame lentils in a pan add spice (ingredients for daal).
- And add water cook for 7,10 mins,and grind it,(without water)set aside..
- Now take boiled turnip, squeezed out all water from it,and put in bowl,then add onion,grined lentils,.
- Mint,coriander,green chilli,talhar & red chilli powder,salt,mix them…..
- Now add egg,cornflour,bread crime,mix well,.
- Spread the turnip mixture on hand,put fry kabab on it, close it and make all kabab.
- Heat the oil,and fry them till golden..
- Turnip surprise kabab is ready,Try at your home and enjoy,.
Turnip Recipes- Come winter and the pantry is stacked with eye-catching veggies and greens. From crunchy radishes and carrots to ruby red beets and purplish turnips, the colder months come afresh with a great variety for our everyday meals. Talking of turnips (shalgam), these ivory white seasonal roots with a hint of purple come loaded with essential micro-nutrients. Asian-inspired dishes (Chinese eggplant in garlic sauce and grilled eggplant tahini satay kebabs) Mediterranean recipes (stuffed eggplant with rice and tomato sauce and a grilled eggplant salad) Are you hungry yet? Then let's get started with all the delicious recipes!