Yoghurt kebab. The yogurt, lemon, garlic and spices create a delicious marinade that works beautifully with these kebabs. in a bowl, add the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, herbs and black pepper, and mix well; I used Greek yogurt as it's creamier, and has a rich, silky texture, but plain yogurt can be used too. Yogurt Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Yogurt Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Yogurt Kebab ingredients and cooking method) Here is a good depart from the traditional kebabs. This healthy version is made with cottage cheese, yogurt, almonds, raisins and oats.
Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water. Slather on some yogurt, sprinkle over some pine nuts and pomegranate seeds, and serve each with a charred lemon half, for squeezing. Recipe from Leon: Happy Fast Food by Rebecca Seal, John Vincent. You can have Yoghurt kebab using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Yoghurt kebab
- You need of Ingredinets of yoghurt filling.
- It’s 250 gm of yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crush red chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger(chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of raisin.
- It’s 3,4 of green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need of Ingredients of potato.
- It’s 1/2 kg of potato(boiled & mashed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper(crush).
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted chick pea powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 4,5 of green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Ingredients for coating.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Bread crums(as required).
- Prepare of Oil (as required for frying).
Make sauce: Stir yogurt, sour cream and lime juice in a bowl until blended. Add garlic, cumin and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or cover and chill. The Zaatar in the marinade gave the kebabs great flavor.
Yoghurt kebab step by step
- Take a bowl and place the malmal cloths on it,pour the all yoghurt in it,make a potli, and hang out untill water falling has stopped..
- Take a mixing bowl,and add potato,then add all (ingredient of potato).
- Mix very well,and set aside..
- Now put the hung curd in bowl,and add all (ingredients of yoghurt filling).
- And mix very well..
- Now spread the potato mixture on hand,fill some yoghurt filling and close nicely..
- And make a kebab.
- Niw coat with corn flour,dip in a egg,then coat in bread crums..
- Heat the oil,add coated kebab,and fry till golden.
- Yoghurt kebab is ready,Try at your home and enjoy.
The cucumber yogurt sauce was the icing on the cake! This is going on my "Company Worthy/Crowd Pleaser" list. Good flavors but I would almost double all of the seasonings except for the salt & pepper next time. I did double the mint & dill. Place the kebabs on a baking sheet lined with foil, and then spoon or brush the marinade over top, making sure to coat well.