3 ingredient chocolate cake. However, the chocolate chips didn't melt like I wanted them to. Sometimes that happens when I melt chocolate in the microwave. I decided to give it a try and I was surprised how easy this cake and how good it is.
If you are making this cake with Oreo cookies, the cake will taste like Oreo. The taste of this cake is surprisingly good. If you are looking for an easy, light and healthier cake you should give this cake a try. You can cook 3 ingredient chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 3 ingredient chocolate cake
- It’s of For the sponge.
- You need 3 cups of ground chocolate biscuits.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of For chocolate frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated dark or milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
Whether you're searching for a Valentine's Day or other special occasion dessert to bake, or you are just in the mood for some chocolate, this cake is the answer. It's delicious and easy to make. As for the recipes, your creativity is the only limit. There are so many variants that you can create a humble mug.
3 ingredient chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius. Grease and line a 7 inch square tin you can use any shape..
- Take appropriately 300 GM's of chocolate cookies. I am using hide and seek. You can use any chocolate biscuit. Grind them in a grinder to a powder..
- Transfer the powered biscuits to a big bowl. Add milk a little at a time and mix well. I have my nephew helping me here, he loves to mix cake batters for me😁.
- Now add the baking powder. Mix well..
- Transfer to the prepared tin. bake for 20 minutes. Check using a skewer after 20minutes..
- Remove from oven and cool. Remove from the tin and cut the sides. This is optional. I do it as the sides tend to get a little hard..
- To prepare the frosting heat the cream. Add it to the grated chocolate. Cover and let it sit for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes stir the mixture nicely till smooth. if the chocolate has not melted you can heat it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds..
- Refrigerate the frosting till it becomes thick at least for 1 hour..
- Spread the frosting on the cake. Refrigerate the cake for minimum 30 minutes before serving. This cake is so moist, soft and tasty you won't even feel that it's made with biscuits. Do try it out..
It doesn't get any easier than this super easy flourless chocolate cake. I like Cadbury, Nestle or Lindt brands – but. You'd be amazed how easy it is to make it too! Holy smokes, you guys, this chocolate cherry cake is simply a magic! You won't believe this rich, squidgy, indulgent chocolate cake only has three ingredients, and neither will your guests!