Aloo ka bun kebab. Similar to a burger but far spicier, an aloo and daal bun kabab is the proverbial Pakistani street food snack. It features a potato and lentils patty in a tawa toasted burger bun, with lots of green chutney and sliced vegetables. I wait eagerly for Eid every year.
It is a breakfast dish which actually originated from the Indian state of Punjab. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Punjab. Aloo parathas consist of unleavened dough rolled with a mixture of mashed potato. You can cook Aloo ka bun kebab using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Aloo ka bun kebab
- Prepare 3 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- It’s Half of tsp salt.
- It’s Half of tsp red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need Half of tsp all spice.
- It’s of For tamarind chutney.
- It’s Half of cup tamarind pulp.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare Half of tsp red chili powder.
- It’s Half of tsp chaat masala.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Hari chutney.
- You need 1 cups of yogurt.
- It’s Handful of coriander leaves.
- It’s Handful of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 of green chili.
- You need Half of tsp cumin seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of Buns.
- You need 2 of lettuce leaves.
Bun Kabab Recipe – Aloo Anday Bun Kabab – Street Food Recipe – One of the most demanding and popular recipe of Karachi street food that people love to eat on the road side. Normally bun kabab makes in different style but the aloo anday bun kabab is so common and scrumptious in taste. Aloo Kay Bun Kabab is tasty snack dish. Potatoes is boiled, mashed and mixed with spices & green chilies.
Aloo ka bun kebab instructions
- In a bowl add mashed potatoes, add in all spices and mix well. Make kebab shape..
- For hari chutney: blend all the ingredients..
- For tamarind chutney: cook the tamarind juice with all seasonings till thick. Cool..
- Assembling: cut the bun in half. Place lettuce leaves then aloo ki kebab then hari chutney and tamarind chutney top with another piece of bun..
Then made pattie and fried in oil. Then ketchup & yogurt chutney is spread on bun. Then stuffed with potato pattie, cucumber, onion, tomato & lettuce leaves, toasted in oil and served with ketchup & yogurt chutney. No Fail Aloo ke Kabab No Egg yet No Breaking No Mess Crispy yet Soft Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri aloo ke kabab ki recipe jo kay guranteed nahi tot. Find out the Aloo Daal Bun Kabab Recipe in Urdu this is the most easy and traditional cooking recipe in all the Iftar Items.