Beef Chapli Kebab. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
Chapli kebab is made from beef or chicken mince, onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder, eggs, rice powder and coriander leaves. Pakistani Chapli Burger is my recipe of the day with Burger Month. This is my third and last burger for the event. You can have Beef Chapli Kebab using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Chapli Kebab
- Prepare Half of kg beef mince.
- Prepare 2 tsp of meat tenderiser.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- It’s Half of cup green coriander.
- It’s 6 of green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs raw.
- Prepare 2 of eggs omelet.
- It’s Half of cup makaee ka ata.
- It’s 2 tbs of ghee.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
For this burger I wanted to make something out on the grill fashioned after a Pakistani chapli kebab, which is a beef patty chock full of aromatic Asian spices. In frying pan,add beef fat and cover on low flame and allow fat to drain out (stir in between) and remove muscle fat trimmings & set aside. Heat melted fat and fry chapli kababs on medium low flame until done. Chapli kebab (Pashto: چپلي کباب ) is a Mughlai-influenced Pashtun-style minced kebab, usually made from ground beef, mutton or chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty.
Beef Chapli Kebab step by step
- Wash mince and drain water completely.
- In a chopper add mince with all spices, raw eggs, ata and chop well.
- After removing from chopper add coriander onions tomatoes and mix well.
- Keep the mixture in fridge for one hour.
- Now make kebabs slightly big from normal.
- Shallow fry on medium heat.
- Serve with mint raita.
It originates from Peshawar, what is today northwest Pakistan, and is also known as the Peshawari kebab. The chapli kebab is a popular barbecue and street food throughout Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other parts. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kabab.