Beef Kebab. Tips for the Best Beef Kebabs. A few tips that will help ensure your kebabs turn out well: Marinate the meat, the longer the better. Use double skewers to make them easier to turn.
The flavor in the marinade is really what makes these beef kabobs extra special! It's simple to make, so don't skip it, even if you don't have much time to let it rest. If you're short on time, simply leave the steak in the marinade while you cut up your other veggies and preheat the grill. You can cook Beef Kebab using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef Kebab
- It’s 1 lb of beef, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worstechire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of italian dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, or other seasonings to taste.
Technically shish kabobs use lamb, so these should be called beef kabobs, but this is the family recipe and what we call it. Cook kebabs on lightly oiled grill grates: brush grill grates lightly with oil. Mix the beef, cumin, paprika, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper together in a bowl. Ground Beef Kebab Recipe – Step-by-Step Instructions (Grill or Oven) Ingredients for these Ground Beef Kebabs.
Beef Kebab instructions
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for several hours. The longer it marinates, the more tasty and tender it will be..
- Skewer, trying to great as much surface area on the beef as possible.
- Brush with a small amount of olive or vegetable oil..
- Bake or grill until your desired level of doneness. A nice hot oven will give you a great medium to med rare in about 10 minutes..
- The leftover marinade can be reserved and mixed with water or stock and be cooked down into a perfect dipping sauce..
Tip: If you're using skewers, start by soaking them in a pan of water for about half an hour so they don't burn. Technically shish kabobs use lamb, so these should be called beef kabobs, but this is the family recipe and what we call it. These beef kebabs pair marinated steak with mushrooms and onions to deliver a steakhouse experience on a stick. Why this recipe works: Sirloin tips provide the right balance between tenderness and flavor for kebabs. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful.