Chatpattey Coconut Kebab. Chatpattey Coconut Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Chatpattey Coconut Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Chatpattey Coconut Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Chatpattey Coconut Kebab Recipe: Kebabs made of vegetables, coated with desiccated coconut and fried in a pan till crisp. Served with pine nut sauce with a hint of mint. This Chatpattey Coconut Kebab recipe is Excellent and.
Coconut is an exotic choice and when it comes to coconut dish mouth automatically fills with water. It has ingredients such as potato, carrot, beans, coconut, chillies, cashew and raisins. It can have dry fruits on upper layer to garnish the dish. You can have Chatpattey Coconut Kebab using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chatpattey Coconut Kebab
- You need 3 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- It’s 100 Gram of Spinach.
- It’s 50 Gram of Green coriander.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli (crushed).
- You need 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds (methi dana).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Refined flour (maida).
- It’s 300 Gram of Coconut (desiccated).
- Prepare of For Pine Nut Sauce:.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Pine nuts.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 100 of Mint.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cornflour.
Kebabs made of vegetables, coated with desiccated coconut and fried in a pan till crisp. Served with pine nut sauce with a hint of mint. About Chatpattey co conut Kebab This kebab is made from vegetables immersed in dried coconut and fried in a pan until crisp. Served with pine nut sauce and hint of mint.
Chatpattey Coconut Kebab step by step
- Boil all the vegetables and mash..
- Put all the spices and mix..
- Make tikkis of the mixture..
- Coat them first with a mixture of eggs and refined flour, and then desiccated coconut.
- .Finally pan fry them and serve them with pine nut sauce. and pratha.
- Prepare Sauce: Crush pine nuts. Add ginger, mint and red chilli and crush together..
- Cook in water for 5 minutes. Add cornflour for thickness….
Kebabs made of vegetables, coated with desiccated coconut and fried in a pan till crisp. A great way to start your dinner party is to serve these vegetarian rajma kebabs. Crispy golden on the outside and soft and tangy on the inside. This kabab basically consists of fresh vegetables comprising of carrots, spinach, and potatoes that are mixed with a hint of the coconut water and then coconut paste is added to further enhance the taste. Then it is served after it is deep fried until crispy along with a minty with a minty pine nut sauce.