Chicken Keema Kebab. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince. These chicken skewers make a fabulous party appetizers & gets ready super fast. Make them easily on a griddle or tawa with just drizzles of oil.
Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe – About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack. Shami kebabs are succulent minced chicken/lamb with chana dal with spicy masala filling inside and crispy fried on the outside. You can have Chicken Keema Kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Keema Kebab
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken mince, cooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chana dal, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet potato, boiled & grated / mashed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dry fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of coriander stalks, finely chopped.
- You need pinch of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Perfect for a dinner party. mutton kabab, an instant kabab made using keema of lamb or meat, made as tikki and deep fried which are similar to mutton kofta. It is also similar to shami kabab using lamb meat but the only difference is these are fried without cooking the meat. The first step is marinating the chicken mice or keema and the second is to shape and cook them. So, you could marinate the meat mince the previous evening for your evening dinner.
Chicken Keema Kebab instructions
- Boil the chana dal in 1 cup water for 5-6 whistles on low flame after the first whistle. Cook till all the moisture is evaporated. Mash with the back of a spoon and keep aside..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except oil to shallow fry and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a non-stick tawa / griddle and shallow fry 2 at a time on both sides till light golden brown in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with green chutney or sauce..
You could also use mutton or lamb mince for the recipe. While these chicken seekh kebabs are not really high on heat, you could adjust it to your taste. Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Seekh Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Succulent kebabs made from tender meat, masalas and seasoning, put on a skewer and grilled golden. This Chicken Seekh Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Simple to make Keema kebabs are delicious kebabs made from keema and cooked in a traditional Indian way.